Munich: Single bisexual man looks for co-parenting

by Singme      .      27. Nov 2019

I'm looking for a woman who shares the same perspective to bring life to the earth. I am ready to become a father.

A short brief about me: I'm 38 years old from Southeast Asia who lives and works in Munich. I'm well educated. I'm bisexual more like the masculine type. I am quite sportive and love to do sports almost every day, for example, cycling, fitness, bouldering, ski, and dancing. I don't smoke. I drink socially. I am quite cheerful and I do enjoy living my life, always keep calm and smile.

I don't have a specific type of person who will be the mother of my kid(s). I just expect to meet a happy person who loves to smile and enjoy life. Feel free to drop your message if you are interested to get in touch with me or to move for further steps.

PS I'm a premium user, therefore, I can send a message to your inbox.

0 Beiträge Antworten

I'm looking for a woman who shares the same perspective to bring life to the earth. I am ready to become a father.

A short brief about me: I'm 38 years old from Southeast Asia who lives and works in Munich. I'm well educated. I'm bisexual more like the masculine type. I am quite sportive and love to do sports almost every day, for example, cycling, fitness, bouldering, ski, and dancing. I don't smoke. I drink socially. I am quite cheerful and I do enjoy living my life, always keep calm and smile.

I don't have a specific type of person who will be the mother of my kid(s). I just expect to meet a happy person who loves to smile and enjoy life. Feel free to drop your message if you are interested to get in touch with me or to move for further steps.

PS I'm a premium user, therefore, I can send a message to your inbox.

Zurück zu Regenbogenfamilie

Dank Co-Elternschaft Eltern werden

Die traditionelle Familie (zwei Elternteile, die gemeinsam ihre Kinder großziehen) ist nicht mehr das einzige Familienmodell in Deutschland und Europa. Immer mehr neue Eltern gestalten ihre Familie anders als frühere Generationen. Familien mit nur einem Elternteil, gleichgeschlechtliche und Patchwork-Familien sind integraler Bestandteil unserer Gesellschaft.
    Es ist heute möglich, Vater oder Mutter zu werden, ohne ein Paar zu sein. Von nun an können alleinstehende Männer und Frauen, die Vater oder Mutter werden wollen, sich zusammentun, um gemeinsam ihr Kind großzuziehen. Dies wird als Co-Elternschaft bezeichnet.

Samenspender oder Co-Elternschaft ?

KOSTENLOS ANMELDEN